Rental Sales Agents
Offer optional products by using company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction and document dissatisfaction.
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Welcome members to the facility when they arrive on the lot.
- Assist members with questions and concerns to minimize counter visits.
- Communicate customer service issues to management.
- Perform other customer service related duties in addition to those listen, to ensure our service meets the needs of our customers.
Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
Drive and deliver vehicles locally (Anchorage/Wasilla), following all rules of the road
Ride with or follow another driver to drop off vehicle(s) or pick up multiple vehicles
Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept a seasonal position lasting no more than 150 days.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations on driving record in the last 3 years
- No drug/alcohol convictions, or reckless/negligent driving incidents on driving record within the past 5 years.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.